Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What is the Best Title for Today?

Hmmm... Is life bad for me? I don't think so. Some times life gets very ironic. This always applies to me: For something good(Can be very good or only so good) to happen some thing something bad (can be very bad as most of the time this is the case....) must happen. And the bad is mostly very bad things... But does the bad things cause the good things? It never does interestingly... Then why does the bad things always comes afetr the good or vice versa??? Nither affect the other but both comes one after another... Call this depressing, ShuWen? It is just plain me trying to make sense of my life, no matter how strange it is.


Will i share bout the good and bad things? No... It will just distract me from my goals... Have to get pass my "O" Levels with good results... cannot let this kind of things bring me down... Why does the good things always comes when one is not supposed to have them?? Man... life is full of and difficult confusing choices...

Signing off here now. So till next time, keep smiling :D, cause i don't think your life could be as bad as mine with the way i am feeling now. If you feel depressed after reading this entry, think of something happy, like i am trying to do now, cause that is the best way to get yourself to smile.

No comments: