Monday, March 13, 2006

Lousy Answers In My Face...

What a day... Got study in the morning... Amazing we did work instaed of chatting away and wasting our time... haha... am i laughing? Guess i am.

After that, went back home for a quick change of bags before heading back out again. This time, AMK. Same thing again, for the card game. Someone wanted to play with me although i didn't want to play as my deck was in shambles. But from the look on his face, he was really desperate so i agreed. And i got trashed in 3 turns and he never approached me to play with me for the rest of the day.(Must be the horrible experience playing with me. XD)

On the way back from my trip, while i wasn't thinking at all, a thought just came to my mind that made most of my life make sense. Why would such a simple statement just come to my mind when all the while i have been trying to figure what was missing in my life and failed to do so? The statement is both conforting and hurting at the same time, but life makes more sense after i realised what it meant. It was right in front of me but i didn't know... thank God at least he told me the answer finally. "It is just not meant to be" Whatever happened in my life, or more for whatever didn't happen, it just wasn't meant to be... Why did i waste so much time just trying to find the reason when the reason is not important, butit was just "meant to be"? HAH... Is this the answer to life? No... But it helps my life make more sense with my life getting more confusing with those twist and turns.

Well, that's all the thigns i have to say for today. Help me remember this day. This is the day when i find myself most lifted of troubles, for teh moment that is... better stop here, my mom is gettin a little irritating walking around me all the time when i don't want anyone at home to read this at the moment. I am okay with my dad but not my mom... she gets carried away sometimes...

So till next time, stay happy. Am i happy? I am not sure. But that ain't going to stop me from trying, so don't let anything stop you from reaching your goals, unless they are evil ones of course...

No comments: