Thursday, March 02, 2006

Down But Never Out ( I Hope...)

I am feeling down the pass few days... don't know why or how or what. All i know is that i just feel so horrible sometimes that i wish i could just sleep. Tired? Think i am. But tired of what? Life? Studies? Health? Heart? I could just be in a daze in class and still be able to answer the questons of the teacher. This frightens me as i am not actually really listerning to the lesson. (don't tell my parents about this...) I just wish i could just sleep for a week continously with out anyone calling me up, messing up my life and pushing me around.

I can't really concentrate on maths now. All i know now is just this sense of blurness. Any of you aspiring psycologist or shrinks want to take my mind apart? I don't think i am in the mood to bother anyway. Many people probably see me as the same everyday, cause everyday i put on this mask of what you people think i am. And ShuWen, this depressing style is my style. I won't be changing style so soon.(maybe never :P)

My wireless adaptor broke dwn yesterday. And now is is back to normal again. Over used? I don't know. But i hope this doesn't happen again as my dad lost the receipt and i cannot go for an exchange...

I need to sleep more and eat more. Guess why. I lost 0.7kg over 2 months. Oh that is little. What about for someone intending to gain more weight as if he becomes any lighter he will end up as underweight and to him that is as bad as being overweight? Crap. I am jumbling up my mind. Somebody save me...(come on and sing along to the sng by remy zero)

Sorry bout the lameness again. Guess i just help myself. Now i better conclude and get to bed before i lose anymore of my sanity. So till next time, keep smiling, cause the only one allowed to be sad is ME. Get it? ME! And Swee Hao, my sis found the sound you wanted, finally...

No comments: