Thursday, March 19, 2009

Aura of being un-approachable

And so people say it because i've yet to let go. But what if i told you that i am letting go a little bit a day at a time? Me projecting such a aura is cause i'm just tired and that's the best way to not be disturbed. Don't rush me, the last time i rushed, i crashed and burned. Why do you want me to move on so fast anyway?

Hmm... If i really was unapproachable, i wouldn't even talk to anyone anymore. And i won't turn anyone who needs help away unless i really cannot help. Then what about my disappearance after eating lunch? I just need some alone time. It helps with the moving on process. Anymore mysterious things that i need to address? Or any weird habits you think i have? I wouldn't mind explaining if it's not too personal. Why am i look like i'm still in the same state i was a few months back? Someone told me recently that even though i may not seem to have progressed at all, i actually improved. Maybe cause some of you see me almost every other day, and the chang was kind of gradual.

Why am i not like what i was in year one? I've changed i guess. I can still be all hyper in class if i want to, but for every peak there will be a low, so there will be times when i will look very dead. I'm not as personal as i used to be? It works both ways don't you think so? It's like how if someone treats you nice, you tend to treat the person nice too. Just what i feel.

Bottom line is this: I'm already moving on. Don't rush me, don't push me to go any faster. Rushing through is not a very good solution, it tends to mess things up. And i'm very sure you people don't want me to have my rebellious streak against what you said.

I have a strange 3 steps of doing things, 1st feel what i have to do, 2nd think about the action/s and consequences, 3rd feel if it's the right thing to do, then do it. Process of heart, mind then heart again. Thinking if i should throw in another extra step of thinking things through again... But i guess it may be enough steps for a while. Cover sufficient things from what i see at the moment.

Ah... Gotta run, have to pack this laptop for tomorrow... See yah.

No comments: