Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dropped

Man... i think i dropped my mp3 player somewhere yesterday... And now it's gone... And i think i dropped my favorite guitar pick somewhere too... If you are wondering what i mean by dropped, it means lost. Looks like have to look out for another mp3 player... And if possible to find such a guitar pick again too...

First was me walking into things... Now it's me losing stuff... What could be next? Things dropping on me? Wait a minute... A shoe fell on me before... Ok, it should be something else happening... That's life right? Unexpected things happening when you less expect them to be happening... XD

Was at Sim Lim area (square, tower) today. Looking around at parts and IT products. Hoping that someone will buy something for me over there... *COUGH*MP3 Player*COUGH*

Wanted to get something Bugis today, but there was no more stock... Oh well, change of plans i guess, looks like resorting to back up plan for the deck building idea... =x

Time to tell my dad i lost the mp3 player... Oh well... Hopefully everything will work out. See yah.

No comments: