Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ok, stupid me when to shoot more baskets today. Body still holding up... I think...

After analyzing my mental state, i realised that i'm 61% sane, 23% unstable, 28% insane. Did i count wrongly? No... It's my insane part taking over. The insane part is needed to do things that people usually won't do but still has to be done anyway... XD

Stupid giant ulcer in my mouth... The result of me biting the same spot 3 times last Sunday during lunch... Everything i eat is painful... Come on... I've still got Sri Lankan curry to eat tomorrow... I wonder if the painkillers i have will help... =x

I'm going to sit down, keep quiet and see what is going to happen. Taking alot just to hold back... No more planned moves besides the one to just hold back. Think it's easy? No... Cause no one else is actually holding back at all, and all i can do is just see and control yourself from doing anything stupid.

Oh well... There goes my holidays... Have yet to meet up with Minda for a session of pool... From last holidays till now... Hopefully will eb abel to dig out some time during those 3 weeks off...

Stupid person says that the pay not ready yet... And that the company will be getting some $$ this month, and since my friend and i were one of the earlier few, we should be getting paid soon. Better be, cause it has been about 6 months already... 6 WHOLE MONTHS... Damn... Maybe i ought to be like some that went to the company and make some trouble noise...

ARGH... I need the money soon... Hopefully it comes before my break... Using some hard earned money can help with destressing alittle... I hope...

Oh well... Enough ramblings for a day. See yah.

Go ahead and do what you want, cause i may not do anything about it at all until i see anything get out of hand. That's what i always do anyway right? Appear only when things fly out of hand.

Why do i feel that some people keep trying to imitate how i do things? You think it can help impress someone? Go ahead and to learn my style of doing things, but all it will be is an imitation. And when you run out of things to imitate, what happens?

No comments: