Monday, March 09, 2009

Re-disovering Self Worth and Purpose

The worst place to be when your leg is still recovering? On a bus during peak hour. Almost twisted my left leg this time... Man... Why can't people just move to the end of the bus? Can't you see people trying to squeezing at the front door? It's not like the people won't allow you get off the bus later... Especially when your stop is like the school where majority of the people are getting off the bus...

Anyway, looks like high frequency sounds kind of drives my body crazy some way or another. Looks like may either have to stock up on panadol for class or hope that my body will adapt to it somehow...

I wonder when will this chest pain stop bothering me... Can't be living off painkillers forever... Today was horrible.. Had to leave class for a while just to catch my breath... Was wondering where it could have ran to anyway...

I have succumb to the evil fun that is Facebook today. What scares me is that i adapting to it quite fast... Was part of me already Facebook person?? Or am i just frightening myself? @.@

Oh well... Will be resting after this conversation with Ben... See yah.

No comments: