Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bounce it off

Any negative things thrown at me, bounce it off. Things said that don't have good intention, bounce it off. Just bounce it off.

Going to have an early night tonight. Had a tiring day today. Spent the whole day just designing one part... And probably the most important part anyway... Hopefully mapping the circuit on the board wouldn't be that hard... I kind of suck at circuit components...

Man... I think i over worked my legs again today... Can always tell from the aching heel... Going to have to see a doc about it next week when i got time. Hopefully the polyclinic won't be so crowded the day i go...

Finally getting my pay after 6 months... Was planning to go to the office next week to do something if it wasn't coming soon... But good for all of us anyway... Don't have to go over and *something* and i get my money too... =x

Ah... Better pack for tomorrow now so i can sleep already... See yah.

No comments: