Sunday, March 08, 2009

Self Declared Lockdown

I got threatened to join Facebook today... "Better join or we create account for you!!" T.T

Now... Thinking if i should listen to my rebellious side to refuse to join Facebook and risk having an account not created by me or join in the evil fun and at least still have control over what others see about me online... Argh... Decisions... Why Facebook... Hopefully mom number 2 won't create one before i decide... T.T

Looks like my body will be on lockdown for the next 6 weeks... Uncle WeeLiang says its either 6 weeks of no playing or a lifetime of no playing due to injury... Oh well... At least i will know that by the end of the holidays i should be able to play basketball again...

The problem every kid have during holidays is cash flow problems... I wonder when will i be able to solve this problem... Man... It has been about 6 weeks since i last did that job and i've yet ot get my pay... Will continue "harressing" that person for my cash tomorrow...

Another 3 weeks of holiday classes before 3 weeks of freedom... Let the countdown continue...

Oh well... I guess that's all for now... Shall continue thinking about Facebook... See yah...

No comments: