Sunday, March 01, 2009

I don't know what i should do. I see him getting closer to you, but it still doesn't feel right to me... I see opportunity but i don't know if it's time for me to do something. My heart tells me to do something but i don't want to be reckless. I want to beat people up but i know i shouldn't. I want to be there but i don't know if i should. I want to up the standard but am scared of the consequences. I want to be selfless but i still want people to be sensitive to what i feel.

I'm afraid of what i can do/will do/could do and what will happen because of them. Too many possibilities of what can happen. I'll never know unless i try but the consequences seems too much sometimes.

Think about your actions people. When you think it only affects you and someone else, think again. Everybody around will be affected. Why don't i say much about it? Cause i gave up sharing my feelings to people who don't really bother about it. Think about that.

See yah.

No comments: