Monday, March 02, 2009

Thanks guys for the great day yesterday. Ming Ci, Reuel, Ben and XiaoXi. And thanks to those who helped with our worship too. Louisa, Uncle Henry and anybody i left out. =x

Worship felt i was the weakest link, but it ended up okay i think. Hopefully. Have to keep work on my guitar skills. Will get better in time, i think.

Had a great lunch yesterday. Nepalese again, but it was the fellowship that we had that was fun. Talked about guys, girls, shopping, games, everything and nothing. Okay, maybe i didn't share alot... Anyway, only Ming Ci survived without a scratch against XiaoXi. I'm still wondering how she managed to catch me off guard...

Went to Bugis with Ben and XiaoXi after that. Was raining heavily when we got there. XX wanted to go to the library to study and Ben decided to go there too, so i tagged along. XX guided us 1 whole round about Bugis trying to find a sheltered way to the library. In the end, lend her my umbrella while me and Ben went walking around Bugis just test XX's theory of Window Shopping. Results? Er... Didn't record down.

Originally was supposed to have dance session yesterday, but it got canceled cause Pastor Christina found it a bit too rush for us. Oh well, till next event then.

I guess that's all for yesterday. Better get back to paying attention in class. See yah

I've wonder why does all the stupid stuff happens to my life. Why me? Why do i have to go through all this stupid situations? I'm pissed with life. Pissed why i still feel like crap. Pissed why things are never so simple anymore. Pissed that no one try putting themselves in my shoes and see what the hell it's like to face so many crap all at once. All the crazy feelings all at once. And when i can only find peace at church and the basketball court, i'm might as well not exist outside those places sometimes.

Will i ever be truely ok? That a question which answer i may never know.

No comments: