Sunday, March 22, 2009

Me + Chair = PAIN

My previous post was addressing what was happening me, not talking about any people around me... But i guess the question is this: Do i trust the people around me at all? Yes, but not with everything. I don't do anything without reason. If i don't say anything, it's just because i can't find the reason to say it. If i don't show anything, it's just that there isn't a reason to. I'm not here to bother people with my problems. That's why a lot of my stuff are kept only on this blog and no where else.

Man... I have a strange habit of walking into things... In the past was a sign post... Yesterday was a chair... Now there's this giant bruise on my leg... Talk about learning what can distraction do first hand... =x

Oh well... 1 more week of school before i will be able to take some time off for myself, to see the doc and chase for my pay... Planning to pay the guy who own my friend and i out pay a visit after next week... Waiting 6 months for just a few hundred dollars is just too long...

Note to self... Start planning shopping list for class using class fund... Organize CG to treat Uncle Wee Liang and family to a meal... Find a way to get cheese tarts from Mei Hsien... Save money... Hmm... I wonder if i left anything out...

That's all for now. See yah next time.

No comments: