Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm still a human being with stupid feelings

Yup, i'm impulsive. Went to the market behind school for lunch just because i felt like it. I ought to learn more self control, i can bring myself to do it.

I don't like people that say something or tell others to do something yet don't apply it for themselves. Maybe that's why sometimes i don't like what i'm doing... What's the use of telling someone to do something when you yourself didn't do it? It's just irony in my eyes. Who are you to judge someone for what they do when you yourself didn't judge what you did? Don't be a hypocrite.

There will this aspect in my life that i will be applying the concept of self control in, or am already applying it in. I chose a path walked least. Tried another way this Tuesday but didn't work out, and the best option anyway was this path.

I see something happening, and it just seems like it happened before, deja vu, just that it's happening between people. And the thing is? I expect the results to be the same as before, cause the underlining problem was never resolved in the first place. I'm staying out of it though. It's not i don't want to change the situation, but that i won't be very effective at the moement. My personal biasness would probably get in the way, and self control would have to be earned backed again.

Shot some baskets yesterday during lunch even though i wasn't meant ot play basketball for a while. Was careful bout my legs though, relied mainly on my arms. I guess it didn't help much, left leg aching again... Ok... Back to self imposed lockdown...

Those high frequency noises in class are driving me crazy... And it somehows stirs up my chest pains... Relying on painkiller level 1: lotion to make it through class. Hopefully i don't have to activate all 3 levels any time soon...

Sometimes people forget that i'm still human and suffer like a human and do crazy things like any other human that do crazy things. Maybe the crazy thigns are more frequent but someone has to help average out the rate of crazy things being done right?

Have you been blinded, such that you don't see what's happening around you? Look and observe carefully, and maybe you will notice something strage or out of place or happening, then maybe will you realise that there are so many things you have yet to learn about those around you.

There are 3 ways i access people: Talking, body actions and eye contact. When i access, you won't even know it. But you know what? You also won't know when i'm not analyzing what you are thinking about. Frightening? What is there to be scared of if there's nothing to hide anyway? That's what i think. But i'm probably too tired now a dasy to observe anyoen anyway...

I guess i better get going... Have yet to prepare for tomorrow... See yah.

No comments: