Thursday, January 19, 2006

Assumingly I Am Assuming...

I hate to assume. It causes me a lot of trouble. Oh sure, it is the only way i can pass judgements on how one act by observing, but assume one is tha way is unfair, especially if that is a bad day for the person(assuming only). There it is again. You think(assume) that girl is nice to you because she likes you? No... she is only trying to get you away from her... Is that girl behaving strangely towards you? Dream on, no one in this world will actually like u for who you are now... (At least that's the case for me, i think, or assume...) "i assume that she likes you from teh way she behaves" has cause me so much embarressment i prefer to hide my head in the ground like an ostrich. So now if you keep asking me if i like someone, I shall quote Joel, " I will like a girl that will like me" or" I like nobody". Why am i typing this? Just needed to let out some steam. Sign all over the place has been confusing me. I just hope this post can help me sort thing out properly.

Hey, what do you people think about the new blog design? It seems okay over here. I am planning to desigh my own. It is going to take some time due to my hectic schedule in school, home and where ever on this earth.(somebody save me!!) But i got to work hard for the "o" levels coming up. ARGH!!! I am even feeling the stress now...

That all the time i have for today. See you people the next time!!! Till the nextt time you enter my blog, manage your time well and keep that smile on your face.

No comments: