Tuesday, January 24, 2006

In A Daze...

Like i said, i was sick from yesterday. I am still sick as i think only my medicine is suppressing my illness. I actually have fever, a running nose, a sore troat and a little gastric... COMPLICATED.... man, i drank so much water today that i got sick of water but i still have to drink it as my troat gets dry very easily. I need water 24/7 now but i also need to sleep properly. I sill can't sleep well. the medicine supposely to cause drowsiness is causing nothing to happen to me. I am still wide awake, at least for now... Is it because i got too much caffine in me? I don't know...

I just realised this is the 56th post on this blog eariler. It was like "WOW" as that is alot.... most of them are probably short entries anyway... And currenly I feel tired but will i be able to sleep? hope so... Will i be able to go to school tomorrow? Have to see if my fever is okay by tomorrow moring cause today morining i woke up with my face burning. Will people miss me? Of course there will but it will be the minority of the minority of the minority of the people i know... Talk about "minority" being used so many times in a sentance. At least people showed concern when i went down with fver in school. Some also did the same when i went online on MSN. guess i was touched and so i am typing about this now. But i don't cry. So I am showing my appreciation here. Thanks for the concern people!!!!

That's probably all for today. Oh sure anyone of my teachers may be reading this but now it doesn't matter, as like Swee Hao said taht blogs are meant for us to express ourselves, or something like that.(Sorry if i say wrongly hor...) And so i shall end the way i have always have: Still next time, keep smiling and never let idiots get to you cause when you let them get to you, you have just lost to them.

No comments: