Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wash Away The Pain...

Go on, keep on raining, i don't care...( actually i do as it disruptes my basketball playing sessions.)

It has been raining almost non-stop the past few days. Wanting to go out means getting wet. sure it stops once in a while, but those periods of no-rain only last around 4-6 hours++. And that is only an estiamte. It has given me another option to destress, which is walking in the rain. Who knew it could be so comforting sometime? And guess what, i actually had an umbrella with me, but chose not to use it. Guess i m getting slightly(which i also think is not just slightly) bonkers. A teacher offered to share umbrella and i refused. Guess that just improved my reputation of being bokers. Than what's the title for? Like i said, the rain is comforting. And i don't cry easily so don't mistaken me for crying in the rain to prevent anyone from seeing me from crying.

What am i going to type about now? Dunno... my little bro is finally getting the scolding he deserves... I am finally geting some peace and quiet at my side... I am not sure what i want to be when i grow up... I thinking of writing a poem for valentines day(serious? Not sure...)... And I want that promo card... And i m sort of the cash... Guess i have to wait for my edusave scolarship award money(shhhh...)...

I wish taht my life is more simple and more complicated at the same time... simple such that homework is not necessary, no exams etc... While complicated such that i am something like a superhero or some rich person etc... But i must say that my life is not so boring anyway, thanks to all those around me, inculding those irritating people, busybodies... you should get the drift...

There are many things that i regreat doing in my life. But it ain't worth revealing all here. i will probably be more critised than what i am now. Secrets are secrets. But a secret kept too long in the heart ain't healthy for anyone. Cause secrets kept too long are probably secrets not even worth keeping in the first place. Ponder on this point for a moment (Cause i am also pondering upon it...).

This is probably the most disorganised post ever. I am just typing my thoughts as i go along. Guess i have come to a dead end. So till the next time u read my muddled up thoughts, telling the truth hurts, but the truth is the truth, and keeping it as a lie will be more painful. Trust me on this. No money back gurantee thought...

No comments: