Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Am Sick Of Drinking Water!!!

So what if i am sick? Oh sure i have to drink tons of water but i think i have drank enough to fill up 2 and a half bottles of those 1.5 litres bottles. But now my lips still fill dry. Do i need a drink? Yes... Do i want to drink? No... i have drank water so much this past 3 days that the water tastes sour... HELP!!! What else am i suppose to be able to drink when i am sick besides water, water and more water? I am so full now... of water i suppose...

Second day not in school. WOW!!! I got away with it... But i seem to have missed out a lot of classes in school. ARGH!!! How am i supposed to handle my "O" levels this year well? Hope i won't fall sick unnecessary again this year. Did anyone miss me while I was Away? I shall have the answer tomorrow... hehehe...

I still feel uncomfortable, a little dizzy with a headache. How am i supposed to comcentrate in class tomorrow? By force man, force yourself to stay awake... Why am i talking yo myself all of a sudden? And here i go again...

Guess that's all for today. And Nat: you can't command me to go back to school, cause i will have to as my MC doesen't cover for tomorrow... So see you tomorrow. Still the next time, still next time... till next time... keep smilimg okay? (I need to find a better way of ending My entries...

No comments: