Friday, January 06, 2006

Back To School With A... a... now how do i say it?

Back to school this week, but it won't ever be good life this year.(or at least until the end of it) "O" levels coming in a few months, teachers chasing for things, sometimes frighting you for it... (threaten with more homework, call parents etc...) But I am going to work hard this year and prove to that chinese teacher of mine i can pass the exm quite okay. Best if i get even better marks.

This year for me is what the people probably call the last lap in secondary school here. I will do my best and more to... to... to defeat Sammi and Kah Leong. Althought i am frighting my self my typing that... Cause Kah leong was top in the level, Sammi was 7th and i was 8th... I was like so close to beating her finally after 3 years, and *poof*, it's gone... man am i in for a heck load of work this year, hope i am prepared enough...

Now my tagboard has an "anonymous" person... guess like i am going to check my tag board's log to see if the ip address of that person matches any of anybody i know... and is it a good to thing to have an "anonymous" person in my tagboard? I hope it is... although I really want to know who it is... It will same me alot of time by reducing another "reasons of why i cannot sleep well" factor. Or will the truth actually increase it instead? Guess only time will tell...

Couldn't sleep well the past few nights. I had to wonder about the "reasons of why i cannot sleep well" until i fell asleep slowing. Wish it could be like a week(and only a week!) during the holidays which i could jsut plop onto the bed and instantly fall asleep. That was probably the one and only pleasing week in the holidays foe me... Other than that, school was probably better than staying at home... Just keep getting pushed around anyway... One day i will probably kill my brother for being an idiot as well as a dort.(oh sure both are the same, i am just emphasing my point.) Just please spare me the agony of talking to some one who refuses to listern to logic.
Not insulting him here, but he just refuses to give up on a point even if it is wrong. (which means he will get the worst type of treatment in my class :P)

That probably all i have for this week. Just shut up my brother with facts again. He is just like my mother. For references, read my previous entries. For those who know, you should get the drift. Need the privacy here. Can't help but keep changing screens when someone walk pass behind me. So till next time, listern to your mind, never the heart. I didn't listern to that advice and it got me into trouble. Don't make the same mistake as me, not listerning to a friend's advice. Or whould you like to learn it the hard way? I can't stop you...

No comments: