Monday, January 23, 2006

Sick In A Different Way...

I feel sick. Not disgusted sick. Just sick. I am supposely down with only flu yesterday night. I just told my mom i was feeling sick(honestly i was with a sore troat, running nose etc...) and don't want to go to school. She just packed me and asked me to go to school. Saying, : "What r are you going to do at home?" I am just sick and need a break!!! So back to school I went. Only to develope a fever later. And I felt HORRIBLE... Try feeling this : you want t lie down but u can't and your body is aching all over and you can feel your face burning due to the fever.

Okay, I went to the office to report sick and call you. You just asked me to call a taxi and run away from school? Guess you only rea;ised you were wrong when my form teacher spoke to you. it is school policy not to just let anyone out of the school during school hours with out a guardian or parent. Which part of that do you not understand?

Guess it's no use being angry anyway, so i will just talk bout something else today.(but it is still related to my illness) During recess, i was chatting with a friend when i just said i was sick and couldn't make it after school. When he asked me which part of my body was sick, with a few options of head(mental), heart(love?) and body(bodily illness like what i am feeling now). I just replied everything, which is true to a certain extend. he just started talking about mebeing love sick... Hey! I said everything, do not just concentrate on the heart. Anyway, why was the answer "everything" true? Well, lets start with teh easiest. Bodily as i am sick with a fever that comes and goes as it likes. Head as i have gone slightly bonkers thanks to my hectic lifestyle and mom. Heart... erm... heart... because... because... let's just say it is personal, okay? Back to topic agan, told ya i was sick in all those ways...

Got to go now. I am hoping the medicine that i was given works as i need the drowsiness it provides to sleep tonight. So till next time, peace, shalom and whatever that cmes to your mind with peace to you. And remember to keep that smile on your face.

No comments: