Friday, January 27, 2006

Would You People Mind Not Leaving Me Alone?

This title only applies to everyone except when i want to be alone.(Like now when i want some privacy typing this entry.) I will never say my what my titles say out loud.(or i never had...) Who never wanted to feel cared for? But i got a feeling i won't be feeling that for a very long time... Why? My mom will say she is too "busy" with "work". My dad? Too tired most of the time.

Why am i typing this kind of things now? Who kows? I just don't want to think too much now. Too tired now. Too lazy now. I have nothing much to recount today besides a boring concert at school to celebrate Chinese New Year... Not that my friends' performance was boring(not blaming anyone hor), but i just got sick of 4 years of concert where the underlying theme is the same... Make that 10 years... with the to ten years of education(maybe more i think so...)... ARGH!! I am going brainless soon... I ned a new method to destress beside playing basketball... cannot play for so long already... feeling the stress build-up long ago already...

I am planning to change skin again. Recently saw an interesting one... (or at least to me...) If i see a better one, i will probably use that instead of the one i decided on. Ha... What am i telling myself? Opps... I have started talking to myself...

Hah... My bro wants to use my computer to play Maple story... Man... my computer won't allow him to... He is taking this for granted... You want to play, you have to earn it, right? If only that applies to everybody...

That's all the ranting i have for today i hope. Will i become happier? Will my mom stop complaining? Will my brother become sensible? Will the world become a better palce? We can only hope, so till next time never stop hopeing for what that seems impossible, cause all we can do is hope. Don't give up on hope, unlike me who have on some things...

No comments: