Friday, January 13, 2006

Lost in Transition? No...

Hey people! The confused guy is back!!!! (Come on, Clap!!!!)

Sorry, got carried away. Just didn't know how to start today's entry. Nathaniel just shut down his blog (again...). Reason? Because , to him, it just seems like the time for me to shut down his blog. Just guessing one of the reasons is that our maths teacher has been reading his blog from way back. And if she read his blog, that means she will reading this too... But nevermind, I don't think i am doing wrong, i hope...

Now for the reason for the title... which is that i am lost. Transition? I am lost in what i am to do next after schooling. My mom would like me to go to a JC, better still with scolarship (talk about high expectations...). My dad wants me to decide what i want to do next time (which is okay by be but i honestly do not know what is best for me...). I guess i still have a few months to look around.

Nat just said his blog is back, but i have to change my skin... What Kind Of Conditions Are That? Look like i am going to have to change it later.

Thats all i have for today, so till the next time u read this blog, keep smiling. If u don't, i will... i will... I can't kill u so i will... Nevermind. Just remember to smile or i will...

No comments: