Sunday, September 10, 2006

Crap... Crap... And More Crap...

Man, guess i wasn't so good at Dota yet... People say i noob at b-net... staying away from there from the time being. Same thign for Dota too. No Dota until some time later...

Anyway, at least i found a new game to play. and it is online too... Graphics are good... And it is fun to play and is free too. Interested?? Go to this website: http://sco.gpotato.com/. It is 3D by the way. If you are going to lay it, tell me. I just started anyway.

Nothing much to talk about now. Everybody seems to be studying so hard for their exams. Waht about me?? I just found myself a new game to play... ARGH!!! Everybody is like so hard working now, how can i just be so relaxed now??? Crap...

Very dry on ideas now, so wouldn't ontinue to blog. That's all folks. See yah.

Curse me all you want. It doesn't show what kind of person I am but it shows what sort of person you are.

No comments: