Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tired...

If everything ended up the way i wanted it to be, i would have been a very selfish man. Expectations only comes with disappointment. Don't believe me? Why are you disappointed then? Because you expected smething to happen but it didn't. See? I am just tired and just typing what ever comes to my head now.

Sohould i go for the Graduation dinner and dance (D&D)? I find there no reason for me to go. Why should i go?? To "Experience the mature setting"? (Quote Miss Ming) My mom is willing to sponser, but she finds it fine if i don't go too. So Nat, It is not my mom is scared i won't get any girls, get it? Think straight. Why should i go? I would rather go for the class chalet where everybody can have fun instead of going to something which maybe the whole class may not be going... So in the end, should i go?? Tomorrow is the last day to sign up. So maybe i wouldn't go, unless by some divine intervetion of God that got my name onto the list or something forces me to go or i find a reason to go, and the chances of any of these happening is very, and i mean around to 1%, low.

Just studied finish physics. I know i know the textbook. But everytime i look at the TYS, i am dumb founded (is that how you say it??). I can't do some of the questions... Even after staring at he answer sheet for some time, it still doesn't go into my head. ARGH...

The past few days i have been having sneezing incidents. They say diferent amount of sneezing show what people are thinking about you. I forgot what the numbers are, but i keep having lone sneezing incidents, liek i sneeze onece then don't sneeze at all for the next hour. New type of flu?? maybe. Wishful thinking? Definately

So now everyday i study a little, then rest then study again then rest... Then after studying then play game for a while. At least i dont play KongKong. Childish racing game...XP

Hmmm... What else can i blog about?? Life been going on fine for me... My bro just lost $2 given by my parents... My mom isn't that supportive of my sis talent for art... I think that i got no particular talent... I don't like people calling he when i am going to sleep or sleeping already... I try my best to be a listening ear at times, but i can't be one all the time. My parents will KILL me...

I got nothing to blog about already, so that's all for now. See yah next time.

Of all times, why am i thinking about you now?

No comments: