Friday, September 15, 2006

Seeing Stars...

YAY!! I finish new skin already!!! In less than a day!! YAY!!! Oh well, do comment on it if you want. I hope you peopel like it. :)

Look like by some divine doing of God, i signed up for the prom night. And i intend to go alone. YAY!! No dance partner!! Wait a minute, is that a good thing? Maybe not... Oh well, lets see how God work things out for me this time... If anything is going to be done that is. But i try not to expect much, cause expectations only come with disappointment.

I started on this skin today when i was sick og playing computer games. And it was done in around 3 hours. I know Minda can do one in a few minutes, but what do you expect from a kid who doesn't do blogskins so regularly?? Oh well, at least i find my own skin nice. :)

That's all for now. See yah around!

No comments: