Saturday, September 02, 2006

Is This Something To Be Upset About??

English intensive for many of you will be on this coming Monday and Tuesday. Mine will be the following Monday and Tuesday. What's the reason for this?? I Just feel upset that majourity of the class is in that group while i am in the other group. Some times life just seems so unfair. Looks like i get grouped with don't know who... When almost the whole class gets to have fun, where will i be?? At home wasting away?? Crap...

You can say i am furious over it with the more i think about it. But at the same time, i can't but help feelign that it's not worth getting angry over it. Break up class then break up class LOR... Like I care Like that... I still get the attention for my english intensive... Crap...

Oh well... Enough of my thougths for for now... See yah...


I had enough of all this feelings!! Why can't they leave me alone?!?! I want no more anger! Sadness! Hurt! Especially love! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

No comments: