Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Feel A Need For A Emo Post Here...

All the very emo post has been all going to my private blog such that this place has became happier. Not that i blog on my private blog much now a days and i know the previous post was abit emo with the anger. Looks like i became a more relaxed and hapier person already. And damn... Youtube took down the video of that magician due to complains by Fuji TV or something... Now what?? Only the Japanese people can watch it?? Crap...

This year D&D, i actually wanted to ask somebody. But i asked myself, what is the use of asking?? Chances of being accepted is close to nothing at all. She's attached. And i ain't excactly the nicest looking guy on Earth. Oh well, too late to ask already anyway. Life goes on. And i got a life to live. So what if she is attached?? I still got a friend. And don't anyone come ask me about the D&D anymore. It will just be another event after the 'O' Levels. So just let me keep it out of my head.

I got bored of computer games... Everything is like the same. Now i can't get pass the a mission in Jedi Academy and thus became bored of the game. Ha. Maybe i will try playing it again some other time. Now, back to studies.

Oh well... Tomorrow is the end of the prelims. I only hope i did well but my feeling tells me other wise. The results will only be seen on Friday. Oh well... Life still goes on... It doesn't stop because of a paper.

That's enough for today. See yah next time.

No comments: