Monday, September 04, 2006

Windows Messenger?? I Am Sticking To Msn Messenger Now...

Man, for some sort of reason, no one seems to be able to see me shen i sign in to windows messenger. But now i managed to find back the old msn messenger, everything seesm back to norm again... phew... only found out this afternoon chattign with Maureen when she asked me why i was offline. I was like, "Really meh? Offline then how to chat with you??" And guess what? she was right. I just sent in a "complain" to the peole supposely in-charge of windows messenger. I should be getting my reply in "24 hours". And that's quoting the website. Better be worth the effort... I took such a long time just searching for this old msn messenger... Hope nothing screws up again...

Why am i thinking about you? You got a guy. I am nothing compared to him. Why can't I seem to let go? All you are is a friend in my life, and it will stay that way unless God says otherwise...

No comments: