Monday, September 25, 2006

Never Expected Anything Back

Just to explain the title: I do things for people. I never expected anything back. Besides you being happy. Althought being appreciated would be nice.

Argh... I think i am addicted to Jedi Academy now... Bring on those lousey enemies!! You can't beat me!! MUAHAHAHAHA... Why can't they win?? I always save my game before fighting them. So in the end, i always win. YEAH!!! XD

Tomorrow is Maureen's birthday... So HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!! (Even thought i got a feeling she will only see this when it becomes belated birthday... Or birthday itself so...) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Saves the trouble of the unpredictability of life, as all aspects are covered. YEAH!!! XD

Opps... Was being lame again... Don't know why but i just feel lame the pass few days... Must be the limping around the pass few days... Ha... Was lame again without knowing it... XD

I got into the mission team for the mission trip to Thailand at the end of the year. Good thing? I will be having fun. Bad thing? Will be spending Christmas out of Singapore. Oh well, nothing loss, nothing gained... And many more will gain from my work, or at least i hope so...

Oh well... Got to go now... See yah!

I tried so hard and got so far... But in the end, it doesn't even matter... - Linkin Park

No comments: