Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Shouting At Me For No Hell Of A Reason Gets You No Where

The first time my mom came back was to complain. "Why use this spoon? This spoon is dirty!! Don't use it!!" Man... Did you tell me not use it?? No... And what is the problem with that spoon?? It is still a spoon... Oh... the nshe went on like, "Next time don't use this spoon!" for around 3 times. Being really irritated, I just kept quiet and continued eating my dinner. I was wondering if i should just walk out of the kitchen and just skip dinner totally. Then she asked, "You want some more rice?" I usually had second servings, but this time she totally spoiled my mood. I tried to ignore her but she wanted to scoop me some more rice. I muttered a no but she insisted. It was only when i gave the evil eye did she get the signal that she has already went overboard and i had no mood to eat anymore.

Man... does having a bad day at work give one the right to vent it out at home?? NO!! I don't take abuse. You think i just let you scold me for no hell of a reason, hell no. And you know that i am the one right at the moment too, so why bother to even continue?? I could have just took the folk and stabbed you. And that, won't be nice. Imagine the headlines, "Unreasonable mom stabbed to death by son with folk." Laughable? Definately.

I feel i can go on and on now cause she hasn't bothered to apologised. Not worth it?? In the end she will be the one suffering, not me. Cause out of all the people in the house, removing me will result in a problems like who is going to do the housework when my parents are busy or tired? My sis? Maybe... My bro? Never. Sure you feed me, but i am quite sure alot of parents want to haev a kid like me. Can't see you are that lucky?? I pity you...

You look at everyone else but me. I wonder why i still remain when most of the time i just feel unappreciated.

No comments: