Monday, September 04, 2006

Study... Study... Study... Crap...

I must study... Everybody was in school and i was at home. So i forced myself to study... ARGH!! Physics notes... 1 chapter in half an hour... Crap... at this rate i will be churning out notes by the hour soon... But now my attention span has ended and i am back on the computer!! MUST FORE SELF TO GET BACK TO STUDY!!! Hah...

Hm... maybe tomorrow i will study Chemistry... then do a little maths... then can relax... or tomorrow whole day study Chemistry... Choices... so many choices...

Now to get myself back to studying. Unless some body just suddenly gives me a call or turns up at my door needing my services. Like that will happen. XD

That's enough for now. I better be getting back to my revision... See ya

I've got nothing left to lose. No reason to get something which I will lose some time or later right?

No comments: