Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Nothing Said Nothing Done

Man, the game i am playing is down cause the server is down... Crap... Come back home because want to play but when i start the programme, "Server is not active" appears... Unfair... I was getting to love it...

English intensive is finally over!!! Ironic that i am happy now that it is over, but actually wanted it to last longer... But it would have been nice if Mr. Koh was teaching instead. Miss Kodi would also have been nice. Other than that, no comments for the rest... XD

I wanted to blog about something but i guess i forgot... the title got nothing to do with anything. It was just for show. :P so now all i am going to do is just ramble nonsense...

I got 3 blogs. 2 blogs can be found easily. The third is never meant to be found. You are looking at the first one. The second? Where i test out my blog skins. The third? Private blog. Try as hard as you might to find it but you will never. Why? It is a PRIVATE blog. And no Nat, I am not going to tell you where it is.

Little know there is a evil side to me. Todoy it showed itself, but everybody knowing me wouldn't have suspectesd me of doing anything. Cannot collect notes for absent people? Well, they will still get thir notes. Source? Somebody. XD

Going to try to play that online game again... If it still doesn'twork, i am going to just surf the web. See yah.

No comments: