Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ah... Having Trouble Sleepign Again...

Went to bed about 12am yesterday, hopeing to be able to as least sleep until i've recovered the sleep lost in the past 2 weeks, but only to wake up at 6am for some reason... Then back to sleep again at about 6:30am, only to wake up at 8am again... Ah... Probably too many thoughts floating around in my head... Too much thoughts casue insomia... I need someone to knock me out... If i can be knocked out that is... =x

Sometimes i wonder what does those actions and faces around me means. I once said i could knwo what one was thinking about just by seeing the body language. That was very far from the truth. I realised that it isn't what the person is thinking about that is shown with body language, but its teh heart. And the heart can't lie. The body can only react the way one is feeling. It's natural. We can't force our bodies to work the way we are not feeling. Actions speaks louder then words.

Been feeling quite horrible today. Can't really place a finger on why though. During CG at church, just lied on the floor and didn't feel like sitting up. Didn't really have the effort to pull myself up. In the end, got MingCi to help pull me up. Wonder what's wrong with me today... Feel exhausted even though didn't really do much...

Oh well, life still goes on. There is a time for everything. I guess bidding my time is also a strategy. Never believed in a strategy that involved using people's feelings.

I think i got a friend in Thailand. Heard on her birthday that she was going there for a holiday with her family. Hopefully she and her family are safe.

I wonder what the future holds... That's all folk. See yah.

No comments: