Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And After Resolving One Crisis, Another One Appears...

Remember the $50 yesterday? Resolved today. Had $50 placed into my account after my dad sent in a complain yesterday night after hearing what happened. That $50 note came from an ATM, so if i lose the money cause of it being broken, its the ATM problem... =x And thus, my dad made the complain, since yesterday there was no guarantee of me getting the money back.

Then today, after arriving back home, my laptop power adapter failed me... Dad wanted to attempt to use his giant power adapter at first, but decided not to in fear of laptop blowing up. =x

So i had to think fast... Attempted to try to use the adapter temporary until i could get a new one, but in the end it just didn't provide a stable output... Then i called my uncle, asked if he had a spare adapter. So i brought my laptop over to my uncle to test fit the spares he had. Took a 2 stop bus ride over, test fitted, test, said hi to cousins, then went back home.

Thankfully the adapter worked, or i guess i wouldn't be blogging and chatting now. Thank God... Imagine having to just go down to Sim Lim Squre or HP support center jsut for 1 power adapter. Would be so troublesome... And since the next few days will be satying for a while in school, and if the adapter wasn't found, i would probably have to survive without my laptop up to the weekend... Imagine the horror... =x

Oh well... Looks like i don't really time to start on my personal project yet. Tomorrow probably arriving in school about 6am++ for morning prayer, should be resting soon, so why am i still blogging? Oh well, see yah then. And hope you people enjoy the new musical addition to my blog. (:

No comments: