Sunday, November 30, 2008

Why Do i Like to choose the Tougher Road...

Yesterday night was chatting with my 2nd mom. I guess she finds it weird that i still choose to trust even when things look so messy at the moment... Don't know why i got the tendency to choose the harder choice. Maybe i'm more rebellious then i thought? Hmm... Sometimes i wish someone would tell me everything will be fine in the end, but i guess no one can predict the future.

Hmm... I wonder if patience and tolerance are the same thing... Lets see... Hmm... They seem to be about the same meaning based on Thesaurus.com. I guess i have been feeling that my tolerance levels are being stretched every time i'm in school. Some stuff just happens in front of me that i find very hard to ignore... Am i supposed to react in anger? Lose my head? Thank God i have yet to go crazy... Or maybe i already have... Remembered climbing onto a structure recently just to grab soemthing even though there was no need to... Dangerous i guess, but i guess the adrenaline helps me clear my mind.

Man... 1 week to exams and i have yet to start studying. Looks like this week is going to be chiong studying all the way....

Today during church service watched quite an interesting video. Seeing how someone's life can take a 180 degree turn for the better. From a drug addict and being in and out of prison and drug rehabilitation centers for 20 years, to a person now that helps others kick the habit. He now provides hope to those who wants to kick the habit. Total life change, only possible through Jesus Christ.

Sometimes it would be nice if there was someone in my class who really understood how i feel now.

Was discussing after service today with friends about what we should cook next Sunday at pastor's house. Pizza, frugal(or something... Some fatten goose or duck liver...), and some chocolate desert came up, thanks to our chef Reuel! Hopefully next Sunday will be a good break before i officially start my common test. Will be a good time to recharge before the battle ahead. XD

I guess that's about all for today. Wondering why i have been blogging so much recently? Just needed to let out some steam, to let out some thoughts. Time to go choose my modules options. See yah.

No comments: