Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Time Travel Everyday

Never realised i could arrive in school as early as 6:10am before. The roads must have been very clear and not much stops i guess. The timing of the buses were just right. Reached both bus stops a while before the buses i was taking arrived. So it was like a chain 2 combo. =x

I guess i have been doing alot of time traveling recently. I usually walk around some places and just have memories about that place. Memories of relaxed times. Memories of happier times. Just like time traveling back to those days. Too bad i can't travel back and change some parts of the past. May have done some things differently. But now i guess i just living each day at a time now. Time traveling once in a while keeps me in touch with reality i guess. Reminds me to live each day without regrets.

Hmm... Maybe i should consider building a Gundam or mobile suit of such during my spare time... Maybe not. Let's start with something lower... Maybe an Iron Man suit? Ah... Still abit too high... Hmm... Maybe just concentrate on drive or some way to power those stuff first... Still too high? Maybe... Develope a new way of propulsion? Ah... All the possiblities are messing with my head...

Ah... I guess that's about all for today... Need to rest soon... Woke up too early today... See yah.

No comments: