Saturday, November 15, 2008

And All That's Left Is One

Long day today. Legs feel like jelly. Probably from all the running around today morning. Was a student leader in a trip to farms around. Thank God everything turned out fine. Now if only i can say the same about my life...

Straight after the trip, went down to church. Reached about 3, had my lunch before slacking while waiting for youth to start. And when it finally started, i was the only one from my CG to come... Chat with Pastor for a while before he had to go cause of a bad headache... So bad that he left his bible behind. =x

So that's about it for today. I'm wondering what u should do. Should i just proceed with my crazy plan or should i formulate another? And will the plan backfire? Possibilities? Chances? So many things to consider...

Oh well, i wonder if more consulting is needed... Pastor said too many opinions can mess up my thoughts... Hmm... Maybe it could...

No comments: