Sunday, November 23, 2008

And To Some Special People Out There

Family brought along my 2 young cousins for a steamboat dinner today. Not really the easiest thing to take care of them when they want to run all over over the place. Thank Goodness they didn't today. But was still tough enough. Didn't really eat much cause was getting food to my cousin. Had to have him sit on my lap to and fro. Man... in about 6 months i don't think i will survive him sitting on my lap. It was already so tiring just taking care of 2 cousins for 1 dinner. I salute parents and caretakers, for their endless dedication to kids, no matter how tiring they can get.

I guess seeing kids at the end of the day can be rewarding too, especially when they just run over and give the hug that brightens your day after a long day of work. And i remembered there was once Jeanie said she didn't like kids, now she pampers her daughter so much. =x

Hmm... Lets see if i can learn a guitar song in 2 to 3 weeks. trying plucking this time. My strumming needs more work, but i guess i would like to try this song first.

Man... 2 more weeks to common test... Looks like time to start studying already... Time to start looking for motivation to study. Last semester common was probably both the saddest and happiest time for me. Sad cause my family left me at home while they were in Malaysia for church camp on my birthday. Happiest cause i realised how much one could care for another. What about it? Just something pleasant happened i guess. If only things stayed that nice...

I guess that's about all for now. Going to prepare for tomorrow. See yah.

No comments: