Friday, November 21, 2008

How Do You See Things?

Life is hard when everybody around see things in terms of impossibilities, while you are the only one who see things in terms of possibilities.

Everybody see despair while you cling on to hope.

Everybody see a half filled glass while you see enough water for a drink.

Everyone looking for the lost instead of seeing the found.

So what are we all looking at and concentrating on? What we have? What we want? What we hope for?

I guess i'm the more forgiving one, continue being nice to those who still continue to just don't treat me as nice. I'll be fine anyway. I won't let anger take over.

First time and this kind of thing happen, and i can't even make up or do anything about it. I guess there will always be people around to screw up other people's hopes. All i have now is a hope so tiny that i keep locked up somewhere that no one can access. A small hope that keeps me going on everyday. If you instead to screw that up also, please give up cause it can't be touched. Its the little hope in everything i have in life, whether be it family, school, work, friends, love, God. The last bit of hope that can't be smashed. And it will only die out when i die myself.

I guess thats about it for now, need to use the washroom and start on soem housework. See yah around i guess.

No comments: