Monday, January 19, 2009

ARGH... Was originally intending to stay back in school to do a little homework... Ended up at home practicing my guitar skills... Was having a slight headache and feeling fatigue anyway, don't think would be able to give my 100% into my work so decided to just go home and relax... Or at least try to relax... Went for a walk behind school for a while before bumping into WeeLeong and deciding that i should be making a move first. Just went a little time traveling...

Looks like knowing too much things can be a burden at times to... But i still prefer to know what's going on then be left wondering in the dark, knocking into walls. Observation of people's behavior can only tell me so much about them, but doesn't say about what's going on. All i can make on observations are just assumptions. But that's all they are, assumptions. Facts will be better though... Anyone willing to fill in my blanks? =x

I guess i'll be touching my private blog again after all...

Finger pain from all the guitar practice today... Wonder how i managed to type so much today... Must get used to the pain so can play more next time? =x

Oh well... That's should be all for now. See yah around.

No comments: