Friday, January 23, 2009

The one regret in life that i won't regret having.

I wonder what is doing too much and what is doing too little for someone. Trying to find the balance. I don't want to do anything i will regret, but i don't want to live in regret for not doing something. Hopefully i don't step out of line or do too little...

Hmm... Fingers seem to be getting use to the pain of playing the guitar. Less attentive to the pain now, at least until i think about it... =x

Stupid trigger memory of mine... Can't remember things until i get a jump start...

Chinese New Year is around the corner. Need to start digging out my new clothes... Now where did my mom put them?

I wonder if anyone realised found out the hidden part in my previous entry about hope. Kind of obvious if you realise that there is something kind of weird in the middle... Not really hidden anyway, jsut not visible until something is done... Okay, too much info already, tiem to shut up. =x

For those out there who wants to or try to imitate someone elses traits or behaviour or actions, i've only got 1 thing to say: It's useless to imitate if you don't have the same heart behind it. Understand and know why it's that way before doing it. If you don't have the heart behind it, it will never ever be the same. It wil always be fake, casue the heart is never there.

I can't lie and say that i don't want anything to happen, for things to be like it was before. But i've learnt that these things can't be forced. And i understand so i'll be fine. Learned alot from this experience. If i ever will have such an experience again, i would have done some things differently. I choose to remember the good times, the happy times. The bad times i take as lessons learned the hard way. The one regret in life that i won't regret having.

I don't see not caring about a problem as an solution. But i still deal with my problems even when they seem too much to handle and still be able to relax. How? I trust those who help me with it. And when i trust God, i know everything will be fine. (:

I guess that's about all for now. Thank God for the long weekend... Need to catch up on sleep... Before it start affecting my studies... See yah next time.

No comments: