Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Daily Dose of Randomness

Even if my whole world collapse and i lose everything i have,possessions, family, friends, i know i'll be fine, because He will always be there. He is where my trust will never be wrongly placed. Thanks for being there. (:

It's tough being an observer, especially when there is nothing that can be done to improve the situation. But it's times like these that one realise that only by trusting God, things will turn out fine.

I don't expect anything to happen for me, i just want to know what's going on. I'm not so unreasonable that i don't want anyone to be friends anymore. I just don't want to be kept in the dark. Kind of hard to find my way around when i can't see anything. Don't want to accidentally step on someone's shoes by accident.

Life seems to be slowly falling back into place again. Took some time to pick up the pieces, but looks like i'm almost there already. Things could be worst, but grateful it turned out okay.

Hmm... Where can i find good locations for photos? Think i will probably need a few for my new blogskin, if i ever complete it. =x

I wonder how am i going to help Reuel with the cooking this Saturday... Previously was prawn-peeling marathon and pizza baking... Guess i'm looking forward to the food... ARGH... Stomach acting up from all the thinking about food... XD

That's enough for today, nothing else left to say. Don't want to assume anything. Oh well... See yah next time.

If i wanted to run, i don't think you would be able to catch me.

No comments: