Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sometimes You don't Need a Reason to Shed Tears

Yesterday's Dinner at Uncle Wee Liang and Auntie Ellen's place was great. Alio Olio by Reuel was fantastic, not even the chili couldn't stop me from eating it. Only the potato wedges was a bit strange tasting. Other then that, everything else was amazing.

Looks like i kind of have the don't-notice-me aura going on. Bought a birthday with Nicole for XiaoXi. While we were going into the condo, met Melissa, Louisa, Amanda Feng and XiaoXi. First respond from me was, "Oh shit... Birthday girl there... Hope she doesn't notice..." And guess what? She didn't even know there was a cake until the cake appeared... Er... I was walking in front earlier and she saw nothing? Didn't knew i got such a sneaky skill... XD

Ah... Mind in a blank... Can't really think at the moment... Maybe i shall grab my curry puff before heading to bed...

Had lunch at Jack's Place with family today to celebrate my sis' 'O' level results. She did quite well... Better then me actually. Happy for her to be able to do what she wants. (:

My mom showed me an article in the newspaper today. Written by PM Lee's daughter. It was something about choosing to do the right thing over doing nothing at all. Something about choosing not to do anything at all is as bad as doing harm in the situation, especially when it's within your power to do the right thing. Can't really remember much now, probably because i'm too tired...

Ah... I think i better be going... Preapare stuff for tomorrow before i collapse from sheer exhaustion... See yah.

Being attached is nice, but i'm staying single until i get convinced otherwise.

No comments: