Friday, January 30, 2009

COMBO BREAKER!!

Was down with fever yesterday, and thus rested at home. MC supposedly covered today as well, but went back to school to do project which in the end didn't get done cause 2 people couldn't make it... Man... And presentation is next Wednesday...

Didn't really tell anyone i was sick yesterday because 1) was lazy, 2) was tired, 3) brain was operating at snail pace, 4) body was moving at snail pace too, 5) wanted to test a something. But anyway, my sis was saying that i fell sick cause of overworking again, cause i'm the kind that only fall sick when i overwork... But i haven't been overworking... Or at least hasn't been noticing such things... Kind of enjoying the work at the moment... Happiness not from results but results from happiness!! =x

Wednesday night was dinner at a uncle's place. Steamboat again. Didn't really eat so much, probably already felt myself falling sick since the beginning of the day. Didn't finish my lunch tat day... Rare occurrence it is... Always end up eating more unless got something to hold me back. Even if i don't eat or eat later, it will be over something important. If i ever skip my meals over something, it is important, cause to me food is already very important. =x

Didn't wanted to blog recently cause wanted to test something, but looks like i still want to blog... Just have to find another way to carry out my experiment... Or find another way to wean me off my blog...

Forgot about what i wanted to type already... Another case of short term memory... Ah... Maybe one day i forgot about something and just walk home from school... Wait a minute... My school is at Clementi and i live in Serangoon... Why am i suddenly thinking about walking home all of a sudden? Still feel like doing some walking around... Or was it cause i suddenly thought about the quiz of ZhuXi from last term about me walking home? Hmm...

Anyway, here's a very addictive game: http://www.spacetime.us/arcade/starshine. One of the best games i played on the net. Try and find out. XD

Decided not to go out tomorrow, don't want me spreading any bugs to the primary school kids.

Tammy recently approached me for hip-hop dancing for Easter celebration... Accepted it jsut to see if i can take it. Hopefully i still got some moves... Don't want to embarrass myself in front of the whole church or end up doing something stupid. =x

Ran out of stuff to blog about. Will be trying not to blog for a while, want to test something out somewhere. Maybe i will post the results of the experiment, maybe not. Let's see what happens first. See yah next time!

Hey... No one told me walking home would take so long...

No comments: