Friday, January 09, 2009

You Can't Play On Broken Strings

Thank you God, for last year. For the ups. For the downs. And for those times where it went sidewards too.

Thank you for the blessing of giving me a relationship even though it didn't last. For allowing me this chance of being able to love someone. I remembered that before then, i would always try to hide when ever i see a mushy scene on TV. Now i am able to sit there and know what its like. Thanks for helping me mature. Thank you for her, for being understanding and patience with me, for being there when it mattered. I just didn't know how to treasure it then. Thanks for the lessons learned from this relationship. Thank you for showing me what it was like to love and be loved. Thanks for what she has taught me. Thanks for those happy times. Thanks for those sad times. Thanks for never forsaking me when i was at my lowest.

Thank you God for the people around me. For the friends that were there. Thanks for my the friends in my class for bearing with my emotional turmoil. Thanks for my DG for being there and providing advice. Thanks for Pastor Edwin for listening and the advice too. Thanks to Melissa for being a supporting friend. Thanks for my CG for lifting up my spirits every time we meet. Thanks to those around for just being there. Thanks for my family. Thanks for everyone around me.

Thank you God, for all the things that my life have been and is now, good or bad, cause i know you have something in stored for me. Thank you for helping me stand up after such a bad fall. Thank you for your continuous guidance, the glimmer of light in the darkness. Thank you for the rock to hold on to in the midst of the storms. Thank you for every step i'm able to take. Thank you for the hurts and pains to show me i'm still human and still need to rely on you. Thank you for everything thrown at me.

I know i'm nobody in this whole world. And when they say nobody is perfect, i would have to disagree, cause i'm not.

Am i missing out on something? If everything is back to the same as last term, nothing much actually happened i guess. Only factor missing now is just one emo boyfriend. Anyone willing to tell me what's going on? It's fine if you don't want to, but i prefered to be slapped by someone then to find out things and slap myself over it.

Going to reorganize my playlist, got another new interesting song. See yah.

No comments: