Monday, January 26, 2009

On the First Day of CNY...

Hmm... Looks like this coming Saturday will be having fun with the kids from Farrer Park Primary. Hopefully will have the stamina to keep up with them... Note to self not to over exert myself on Friday on any basketball games... =x

Today, all i did was eat, play, watch TV, eat, watch TV, play, watch TV, eat, watch TV, play, eat and whatever i just did. Wait a minute... Was that all i did today? Ah... Wasted... Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive... Maybe squeeze in a bit of homework and guitar and basketball... =x

ARGH... Woke up too early today... About 5:30am... Probably body used to it already... Started thinking about some stuffs... Then only after coaxing myself to stop thinking was i able to sleep again... I need to talk about it soon... Or i will experience other times of trying to sleep...

Some people are able to not care about situations, but to me it seems to be like running away. And i don't believe in running away. It's just giving it a chance to come back and bite me some other time, or it could just go and bite someone else. And the bite hurts. Not nice for someone else to get hurt for what i did anyway.

Hmm... After this holidays need to extend my handphone plan... And continue chasing that person for my pay... If my nice tatic doesn't work, may have to consider changing to what my friend does... Offensive technique... =x

Just saw a guitar tutorial on youtube. Will probably be trying it out tomorrow. Howie Day's Collide. Hopefuly will be able to get used the strumming pattern.

That should be enough nonsense for today. Have a blessed year ahead!

No comments: