Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end

Hmm... I wonder if i'm in the condition to do any sports at the moment... Legs were screaming out in pain last week... This week seems to be my chest's turn. Looks like i have to be extra careful at the moment...

Something about reading body language is that it can be faked if you know about it... Hmm... So what's real and what's fake?

Helped WeeLeong with his new blog today. Hopefully it will be set up successfully soon.

Found out today that my discovering skills are still quite ok. I guess there's no reason for me to do anything more, or is there? Ah... More things to wonder...

I wonder what to expect of things now. Anyone care to tell me? Still kind of lost on what to do with some parts of my life.

I wonder if i still should ask anything if it bugs me... No one told me moving on from the past would be so tough... The past is what made me today.

An offer to help was given, it's up to you to accept. No pressure.

Now if only my body can keep up with what my mind is thinking... Or is it the other way round? Ha... Another pondering point... XD

See yah next time.

No comments: