Thursday, January 22, 2009

Waiting for my handphone to charge finish before going to bed. Long day today, in school from 7:30am to 9pm. Tired already, probably from teh lack of sleep from waiting for my sis to come home yesterday. Somebody got to stay up to make sure she got home safely... And the rest of my family don't have the endurance to or fell asleep already so... My job it is then. XD

Looks like i have to invoke my memories on blogskin coding again. Been some time since i helped someone with a blogskin. Looks like i still roughly remember how to do some of the basic editing stuff... Now if only i can find inspiration for the design of my next blogskin... Can't find the same inspiration i had to do the current one... Argh... Probably need a theme first...

Note to self: Remember to renew handphone contract... And choose the correct offer...

YAY!! Phone battery finally charged finished!! XD

That's all for now, need to grab some shut eye before my eyelids becomes too heavy to be lifted. See yah.

No comments: