Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby Joy

Yesterday night saw this video of my friend's baby girl. Kind of cheered me up for some strange reason. There's just something about babies that lowers our defenses. Something about them that just kind of cheers some people up. Maybe we see a new life, full of hope and potential. Maybe we see someone so adorable that we can't help but love. Maybe its just that we wish we were like that once again, without stress or worry. Or maybe we don't have any other way to respond to it. Oh well, cute babies are cute babies, can't do much about that. Maybe i should watch it everyday to cheer up or something... =x

I was thinking of going to the Singapore Flyer one of these days. Was thinking of going with someone when i got my pay. Don't think would be going there anytime soon now... Man... I need to stop thinking about the what-ifs... Kind of driving me crazy sometimes. All the wondering about if i did this or that would things end up any different. All the possibilities start appearing in my mind and kind of takes a while to fade away. Remember the quiz about the how you deal with relationships? I guess i'm still got a whole desert to cover before reaching home. And only if it would rain, would help to mask those tears.

Guess i should be going to bed soon. Have to wake up early tomorrow for usher duty. Wanted to go to New Creation Churhc with Melissa and Nicole, but since i have usher duty, perhaps some other time. Goign ot prepare for tomorrow, see yah.

I guess its better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all...

No comments: