Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Forgetful Me...

Forgot to bring my Further Calculus book to school today. Was at my second bus stop then did i realised my hands felt empty. It then stuck me that i left a book at home. This is what happens when one gets too caught up in thoughts. Oh well...

I guess she probably knew what i would do. So she prepared against it already. Smart girl. Know me too well already. Probably also know that i can't really do anything about it unless she allows me to. Yup, she probably right. I won't do anything i'm not wanted to do now. The rebellious nature still shows sometimes, but not so often now that i'm more under control.

I'm thinking of how many ways i can release my emotions without hurting anyone at the moment. Currently, the only option i can think of is sports. Another one is talking to someone about my emotions, but i don't think now much people are willing to listen anyway. And ironically in the past, people always wanted to know what i was thinking about. Now? Just the passing wind i guess.

I will continue to be nice i guess, even if some people around me don't treat me as nice.

Throat in pain... Not willing to talk much at the moment. So if you see me using signs instead of talking, its because talking is painful... Will only talk when absolute necessary. It's not silent treatment, just resting my throat. =x

I wonder how many people actually open their eyes and notice the things happening around them.

Man... With my throat like that, i wonder how am i supposed to eat anything that Reuel cooks this Sunday... All the good food gone to waste... T.T

Wonder what will my Introduction to Social Psychology class will be like tomorrow. Hopefully it will be fun.

Common test next week, and i have yet to get myself to sit down and revise... I guess it would be a good chance for those who want to wack me awake to do so.

J made it back from Thailand in 1 piece with her family. 5 days of holidays extended to 9 days. And of the 4 extra days, 2 were sent on bus to get to the next airport cause of the messy situation over there. Ha... Oh well, at least the whole family made it back in one piece. And hopefully the other people stuck in Thailand will get back safely too.

I wonder... If anyone can actually help with the situation i'm in now. Someone that can mediate both sides. Someone who isn't bias to any opinions. Someone who can just say the truth without being fearful of what the rest of the people say. I wonder...

That's all for now. See yah next time.

No comments: