Saturday, December 27, 2008

Massive Cleanup...

Yesterday, the house went through a massive cleanup operation... Walls were scrubbed... Peeling paint scrapped off... Things thrown away... The usual spring cleaning except not during spring.

Looks like today will be my last session as a youth, from next year onwards will be going to young adults instead. Hmm... Another 6 years before moving on again... Hmm... Now wondering what will my next 6 years be like... Oh well, will enjoy this final time as a youth before moving on.

Hmm.. Later tonight attending a Christmas dinner. The company my mom is working at organised it. Hopefully will be able to eat my fill tonight. One last time of just gouging myself before new year. To just eat away all the last few worries of mine.

Just wondering about something. Sometimes the truth hurts, doesn't mean that if it hurts its the truth. Cause if truth brings about hurt, its the kind of hurt that allows healing to take place. Else, its nothing more then hurt like those brought about by insults, that will never be healed that easily.

That's all for now. My life is going to need a massive cleanup like my house. Now where should i start...

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain, there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on
I'm barely holdin' on to you
Lifehouse - Broken

No comments: